FEATURED SITE ... KISSCARTOON ... All Your Old & New CARTOONS In High Quality MP4


Those of us with kids or young at heart will love this, we found a site that allows you to download all manner of cartoons from all the major networks in 3GP and various versions of MP4 giving you a choice of how big a file and quality you would like to download.

FOR MORE FEATURED SITES CLICK HERE

I tried downloading on my Android phone and tablet using a normal browser and it worked, I tried downloading using a Blackberry with BIS and it worked fine and I tried downloading via PC and it worked. Various ways of downloading depending on your choice of technology. The only problem I incurred was this site does not work using UC Browser because I tried that too.




Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © ULTIMATE. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates